|Posted on September 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM|
*This giveaway is closed*
I have to admit that during the week breakfast for me consist of cereal or oatmeal most of the time. I want to hurry and eat so I can start MY day. So when I was given the chance to review some Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles I was happy to have an opportunity to try something different and still fast.
About Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles
- Available in your grocer’s freezer, Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles heat up in minutes in the microwave.
- Made with quality ingredients like fluffy real egg, tasty meat, cheese, Grands! Biscuits and Green Giant® vegetables, the new line of quick and delicious frozen breakfast dishes comes in six flavorful choices:
- Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich
- Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles
- Sausage Egg Scrambles
- Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles
For more info Check out:
I was sent 3 coupons to purchase any 3 packages of the new Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches or Pillsbury Egg Scrambles of my choice. I picked the Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles, Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich and Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles. I really love how easy they were to make in the microwave and how I was able to make a quick tasty breakfast for myself. My favorite was the Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles.
I followed the directions on the package and microwaved the Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles, I warmed up a few tortillas and made some breakfast tacos ... very delicious and very fast!
One (1) lucky A Place For Every-Thing Reader will win a Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles Prize Pack!
Winner’s prize pack will contain:
- 3 coupons to purchase a free package of new Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches or Pillsbury Egg Scrambles
- Doughboy Keychain
- Doughboy Beanie Doll
Mandatory Entry: (This entry must be done first for extra entries to count)
Extra Entries: (These entries are optional) Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do. (Example: If the entry is for 3 extra entries you will need to make 3 separate comments.)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook - (Leave your Facebook first name & last initial)
- "Like" Pillsbury on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow A Place For Every-Thing Via Google Friend Connect (GFC) - publicly
- Follow @Pillsbury on Twitter
- Follow @place4eveything on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. (1extra entry per tweet/ per day *Daily Entry* ) Please leave link in comment, and add #MyBlogSpark to your tweet.
- Become (or be) A Place For Every-Thing site member (3 entries)
- Vote for us (1 entry per day/vote - located on above)
- Share this giveaway using share button below (please leave link & name of social media - StumbleUpon, Facebook, email, etc) - 1 entry per share
- "Like" this post/page on facebook (Use Like button below)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your 1st comment only or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winner. Please be honest when posting your entries, I do check them and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to pick the winning comment. This giveaway will end on October 08, 2011 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the US only! You must be 18 yrs old or older. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This giveaway is not related to Facebook or twitter in any way. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." The VIP coupons, prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.