|Posted on March 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM|
*This giveaway is now closed*
About Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving and Recovery(taken from site)
101 Inspirational and Comforting Stories about Surviving the Loss of a Loved One
Grieving is a process everyone goes through in their own way. It often feels overwhelming and as if the sorrow will never end. While the hurt and sadness never completely fade, it eases with time. This collection of emotional and inspirational stories will provide comfort and peace to those mourning the loss of someone close. Others who have lost a loved one share their stories of what helped, offering guidance and support. With its stories of regaining strength, appreciating life, coping, and faith, this book will help ease the journey to healing.
I was recently sent a copy of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Grieving and Recovery book to review. When I first began to read this book I was a little skeptical, It has been nearly 6 years since the passing of my grandfather, and I was afraid to bring up feelings of grief or sadness. I was totally wrong! These stories are very comforting along with being very inspiring. I recommend this for anyone that has lost anyone close to them or know some one who may find comfort in theses great stories of coping and moving forward.
You can buy the Chicken Soup for the Soul Grieving and Recovery Book from amazon.com
click here to visit amazon.com
I have three books to giveaway. Three of my readers will win a Chicken Soup for the Soul Grieving and Recovery book.
Mandatory Entry: (This entry must be done first for extra entries to count)
Tell me about another Chicken soup for the Soul book you would also like to read.
Extra Entries: (Optional) Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do. (Example: If the entry is for 3 extra entries you will need to make 3 separate comments.)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect publicly (2 entries - located on sidebar)
- "Like" Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook (1 entry)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow @place4eveything on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @ChickenSoupSoul on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway - using the share button below (1extra entry per tweet - max. 3 entries per day & tweets must be atleast 1 hour apart.) Please leave link
- Subscribe Via RSS feed (2 entries)
- Follow on Networkedblogs (2 entries)
- Become (or be) A Place For Every-Thing site member (5 entries)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (3 entires - please leave link)
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (5 entries)
- Subscribe via e-mail & confirm your subscription (3 entries)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways (2 entry per giveaway)
- Vote for us (1 entry per day/vote - located on sidebar)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry each - Comments must be relevant to the post your commenting on and please no spam)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winners. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on April 09, 2011 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the US only! The winners will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Disclaimer: Chicken Soup for the Soul provided me with the free book to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. I received no monies for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine!