|Posted on January 25, 2011 at 2:18 PM|
*This Giveawy is now Closed*
About Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You (taken from site):
101 Encouraging Stories about Dieting and Fitness... and Finding What Works for You
No one likes to diet, but the personal stories in this book will encourage and inspire readers with its positive, practical, and purposeful tales of dieting and fitness. Readers will find hope, help, and hints on getting fit and staying healthy in these 101 stories from those who have been there, done that, and maintained it. Stories about wake-up calls and realizations, moving more and eating better, self-esteem and support, and lifestyle changes, big and small, will motivate any reader looking to start fresh or needing a boost. This is a great book for anyone embarking on a healthier lifestyle.
I usually don't make new years resolutions, but this year I decided to make a few. One of them was the give a little more to myself. I am not super woman and I have to be totally honest I have not taken care of myself like I really should. So This year I am a new me. I have started to take time for my health, fitness and just time to relax. This book really helps encourage me. Reading the wide range of encouraging stories helps me remember that there are others that feel and struggle like me and they are able to get passed it. This book also features Richard Simmons and ever since I was young I remember dancing to the oldies and how even my mother loved his inspiration. I know this book will give me 101 reasons to keep trying to shape the new me.
You can buy the Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You book from amazon.com
click here to visit amazon.com
Chicken Soup for the Soul is giving three of our readers the Chicken Soup for the Soul:
Shaping the New You book.
Mandatory Entry: (This entry must be done first for extra entries to count)
Tell me what's your "New You" new years resolution or goal for 2011.
Extra Entries: (These entries are Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do and Remember to leave an email address in your comment.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect publicly (2 entries - located on sidebar)
- "Like" Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook (1 entry)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow @place4eveything on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @ChickenSoupSoul on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 extra entry per day/tweet - leave link)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (2 entires)
- Subscribe Via RSS feed (2 entries)
- Follow on Networkedblogs (2 entries)
- Become (or be) A Place For Every-Thing site member (5 entries)
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (5 entries)
- Subscribe via e-mail & confirm your subscription (3 entries)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways (2 entry per giveaway)
- Vote for us (1 entry per day/vote - located on sidebar)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (2 entries per comment)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winners. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on February 08, 2011 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the US only! The winners will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Disclaimer: Chicken Soup for the Soul provided me with the free book to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. I received no monies for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine!