|Posted on February 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM|
*This giveaway is now closed*
This year I have decided that I will focuse on myself alittle more than I have in the past. I have always wanted to try pilates, but was always skeptical about actually doing it. I made a million excuses on why I couldn't do it, until recently when I was sent a copy of Kathi Casey's Get Ready For Pilates DVD to review.
About Kathi Casey's Get Ready for Pilates DVD (taken from site):
Kathi has designed this 60 minute “Results Oriented” program with a step by step approach through a series of lower back strengthening and modified Pilates exercises. Kathi demonstrates so many modifications, that everyone can find a way to begin this fitness program today. Build lean muscle which burns 12 times more calories than fat and then smile as your friends ask you what you’re doing – you look so great! This is not your daughter’s Pilates – it’s YOURS!
If you think you can't do Pilates – Kathi says oh, yes you can, and this is the program for you!
In 2004 I had a back injury at work and I found it hard to move some days. Excersise is something I want to domore often, but I get really scared I might hurt myself more, if I over do it. I can not belive I waited so long to try Pilaties! This DVD was perfect for a begginer like me. It was very easy to follow and understand. I have been doing this program for about two weeks now, and I feel great. I have more energy and less tighness in my back. Even my children join me every once in a while and the love the excercise.
One Lucky reader will win a Get Ready For Pilates DVD
Mandatory Entry: (This entry must be done first for extra entries to count)
Take a look at the Kathi Casey site and tell me about another product you would love to try.
Extra Entries: (These entries are Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do and remember to leave an email address in your comment.
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook.
- "Like" Kathi Casey, your Healthy Boomer Body Expert on Facebook
- Follow @place4eveything on Twitter
- Follow @healthyboomer on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 extra entry per day/tweet - leave link)
Win a Kathi Casey's Get Ready For Pilates DVD. From @healthyboomer & @place4eveything http://bit.ly/gSbGOx
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (2 entires)
- Subscribe Via RSS feed (2 entries)
- Follow on Networkedblogs (2 entries)
- Become (or be) A Place For Every-Thing site member (5 entries)
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (5 entries)
- Subscribe via e-mail & confirm your subscription (3 entries)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways (2 entry per giveaway)
- Vote for us (1 entry per day/vote)
- Leave a comment on any post (1 entry per comment)(Update: Comments must be relevant to the post your commenting on and please no spam)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winners. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on February 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the US only! The winners will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Disclaimer: Kathi Casey provided me with this free DVD to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. I received no monies for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine!